Summer Internship Housing Grant Application
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide grants for internships arranged by third party agencies.
The Indiana University Parents Fund has donated funds to assist with housing expenses for students participating in unpaid summer internships. Qualified students may receive up to $3,000 in grant funding for a summer internship to help with rent and utilities expenses.
- Must qualify for a Pell Grant (and have a FAFSA on file) to demonstrate proof of financial need
- GPA of 3.0 or above (if below a 3.0 GPA, please see conditions below)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be an IUB undergraduate student that will be returning to IUB the next academic semester
- Must be at least 32 hours per week for at least 6 weeks
- Must be more than 75 miles from Bloomington and/or your hometown
- Must be unpaid and taking place over this upcoming summer
Deadline to apply is May 1. Please contact Jan Nickless at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please use the following form to apply: