Part-Time & Summer Jobs

Work-Study Jobs

If you’ve been awarded work-study, you’re in luck. Employers are actively seeking you out to fill their part-time positions. Why? Because they cover only 25% of your paycheck, while the federal government pays the remaining 75%.

Only not-for-profit businesses qualify to hire work-study employees.

Because work-study is a federally sponsored program, international students are not eligible for work-study jobs. However, immigrants who are permanent residents of the United States are eligible to apply.

We’ve partnered up with the following local community service organizations to create some additional work-study opportunities for you, and to show the residents of Bloomington the power of the Hoosier spirit.