About our Office
Senior Assistant Director
- (812) 855-7490
Giff is a native of Bloomington and loves living in a college town. Following high school Giff moved to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO and, after a successful career in Olympic Style Weightlifting, finished his undergraduate degree in Philosophy at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Giff knew that he wanted to work with college students and soon felt it was time to move home. Once back in Bloomington, Giff started a college-aged ministry through the local church while completing his Master of Arts Degree in Spiritual Formation and Leadership. His experience in ministry caused his desire to help students realize their potential and goals grow even larger, and that has led him to where he is today. Giff is passionate about working with people, seeing ‘light bulbs’ go on, and Indiana Basketball, but more than those he loves his beautiful wife, Lilly, and two ruggedly handsome sons, Quincy and Abraham.
Best Career Blunder
Washing golfcars at my dad’s office when I was in middle school.
As an extrovert, I had trouble with simply putting the golfcars back where they were supposed to go after washing them. In my mind, it was better to drive them around so they could ‘air dry.’
It’s okay to make work fun as long as no one gets hurt.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Arts, Spiritual Formation and Leadership, Spring Arbor University
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Coordinates website, newsletters, video, publications, social media and marketing
- Supervises Media Team members
- Develops strategic plan with Media Team members and ensures that plan is implemented in a high-quality and timely fashion
- Create and distribute marketing materials for Career Development Center’s programs, events, and initiatives
- Develops career-related events, workshops and classroom presentations relating to the career development process, major and career decision making, internship search strategies and experiential education