2017 Graduate School Attendees
• Butler University offers 18 master's degree programs in five colleges. Our graduate programs, in the Andre B. Lacy School of Business, College of Education, Jordan College of the Arts, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, and College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, provide the highest quality of liberal and professional education.
Case Western University – Weatherhead School of Management
• We develop leaders who innovate to create sustainable value and who are good global citizens in Business Analytics, Finance, and Operations Research & Supply Chain Management. Finish the Business Analytics program in 11 months or the ORSC program in 3 semesters. Complete your Finance degree in as little as nine months or stay up to two years.
• Within our 12 graduate colleges and schools, we offer more than 100 graduate and doctoral degree programs. While the scope and content of many programs are guided by professional requirements, many more offer a range of personal choice and creativity in shaping a graduate education that's purposeful, practical and personal.
DePaul University – College of Law
• We started offering a new Master of Jurisprudence program last year that’s designed for non-lawyers. We offer concentrations in broad areas including Business Law and Taxation, Public interest, Intellectual Property etc. It’s for people who’d like to earn a graduate degree in an area of law without being a lawyer or to practice.
Eastern Illinois University Graduate School
• Offering 38 graduate programs of study, in the Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Science in Education, Specialist, MBA, and Professional Science Masters, and 10 certificate programs.
Elliott School of International Affairs at the George Washington University
• One of America's leading professional schools of international affairs. The Elliott School prepares students for an extensive range of international affairs careers in the business, nonprofit and governmental sectors. Our alumni can be found in leading decision-making positions all over the world.
Illinois Institute of Technology
• Illinois Institute of Technology is a private, technology-focused, research university offering graduate degrees in engineering, science, architecture, business, design, human sciences, applied technology, and law.
Illinois School of Professional Psychology
• APA accredited PsyD in Clinical Psychology program, as well as a Master’s in Clinical Psychology. We have been APA accredited since 1985, making us the longest, continually accredited Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) in the Midwest!. Our PsyD in Clinical Psychology degree program prepares graduates to engage the world via a scholar-practitioner model.
Indiana University - +Kelley
• A 4 + 1 program designed for undergraduate students in the College to combine their undergraduate degree in the arts and sciences with a master's degree in business.
Indiana University – Department of Gender Studies
• Gender Studies is a transdisciplinary department engaging students in the study of gender and the intersection of gender with other substantive categories of analysis and identity, including race, sexuality, class, disability, and nationality. Innovative approaches and methodologies, broad in reach - yet unified through a critical angle of vision.
Indiana University – Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences
• It is a department within the College of Arts and Sciences. It offers B.A., B.S. degrees in speech and hearing sciences; two professional degrees: M.A. - Speech-Language Pathology, AuD; and a research doctoral program (PhD)
Indiana University – Kelley School Graduate Accounting Programs
• Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) prepares students with undergraduate degrees to become Certified Public Accountants. The intensive, one-year curriculum opens a variety of accounting career paths, including taxation, auditing & risk management, corp. accounting, management consulting, banking, governmental and nonprofit.
Indiana University – Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
• With a spirit of openness and intellectual curiosity that drives an active exploration of philanthropy, we empower and train students and nonprofit professionals to be thoughtful, innovative leaders who awaken generosity and inspire change.
Indiana University – MoneySmarts
• MoneySmarts promotes financial wellness education to students, faculty, and staff. We provide multiple opportunities for students to enhance their personal finance skills. A program of the Office of Financial Literacy, IU MoneySmarts was established to assist students in making informed financial management decisions with everyday money matters including budgeting, savings, debt repayment, credit, and more.
Indiana University – School of Global and International Studies
• Whatever your goals—government, business, law, the nonprofit sector—there is no better place to pursue a global career than SGIS.
Indiana University – School of Informatics, Computing and Engineering
• Representing the following programs: Computer Science PhD, Bioinformatics MS, Secure Computing MS, Data Science MS, Information & Library Science MS and PhD, Informatics MS and PhD, and Intelligent Systems Engineering PhD. Our programs are based on doing, designed to prepare skilled, principled & creative leaders.
Indiana University – School of Public and Environmental Affairs Master’s Program Office
• Our interdisciplinary nature sets us apart. Our programs are based on doing, designed to prepare skilled, principled & creative leaders. You’ll learn how to address society’s complex, interconnected problems through a traditional public administration and policy analysis curriculum blended with recent academic advances in leadership and governance.
Indiana University – School of Public Health Graduate Admissions
• Our School offers over 30 graduate degree seeking programs including PhD, MPH, MS and Certificate programs.
Indiana University – School of Social Work
• IU School of Social Work is the oldest school of social work in the country. Social work graduates are eligible for federal loan forgiveness and work in a variety of fields including healthcare, education, family welfare, veteran’s affairs, nonprofit leadership and more.
Indiana University – The Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies
• The Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies provides interdisciplinary academic programs in Latin American and Caribbean Studies including an undergraduate minor and area certificate, a Master's degree, three-year Dual Master's Degree programs and a doctoral minor and certificate.
Indiana University – The Media School
• If you’re considering a Ph.D. in media or aiming for a research or analysis career in media, communications, film studies and related fields, our M.A. in Media Arts and Sciences is the perfect starting point.
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
• At IUPUI, we’re setting the pace in graduate studies. For a complete list of our more than 150 graduate programs go to http://graduate.iupui.edu/admissions/programs.
John Hopkins University - Carey Business School
• Programs include the two-year, full-time Global MBA; the part-time Flexible MBA online; the Executive MBA, designed for senior managers; and full- and part-time MS programs in enterprise risk management, information systems, finance, health care management, marketing, and real estate and infrastructure.
Manchester University College of Pharmacy, Natural and Health Sciences
• We offer a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree program and a Master of Science in Pharmacogenomics program on its Fort Wayne campus. The Master of Science degree in Pharmacogenomics (MS in PGx) provides the opportunity to enter the field of personalized medicine. The program offers a one year, on-campus option, as well as an online option that can be completed in as little as two years.
Marian University College of Graduate and Online Programs
• Pursue advanced studies in teaching, special education, education leadership, nursing, and osteopathic medicine. This next phase in your educational journey will advance your knowledge, broaden your understanding, and affirm your desire to serve others—and Marian's graduate programs are ready to help.
Marquette University Graduate School
• Marquette University is a Catholic, Jesuit University located near the heart of downtown Milwaukee, WI. We offer every student an opportunity to study with expert faculty, to put theory to practice, and to explore how to use the knowledge and skills gained here to be the difference. With 70 masters and doctoral degree programs and 21 graduate certificate programs, you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
Michigan Technological University
• From biomass to biotech, the Graduate School at Michigan Technological University educates engineers, scientists, foresters, business and technology leaders, and communicators to create the future. We offer more than 40 masters and 27 PhD programs with professional certificates and online options.
• Join the 21st century healthcare team at Midwestern University. Healthcare education is what we do. We're an established leader with an exciting vision for the future. Midwestern University offers programs that give you solid footing in the sciences, extensive hands-on experience in outstanding clinical rotations, and a compassionate perspective toward your patients.
Missouri University of Science and Technology – Office of Graduate Studies
• Missouri University of Science and Technology is located 1.5 hours south of St. Louis in Rolla. With a population of about 9,000 students, it’s a quiet place to continue your academics with 30+ Masters and PhD programs, as well as 77 graduate certificate programs.
• Medill, a leader in education since 1921, offers programs in journalism and integrated marketing communications that combine enduring skills and values with new techniques and knowledge that are essential to thrive in today's digital world.
Palmer College of Chiropractic
• We’re proud of our commitment to lifelong learning and our ability to provide the highest quality chiropractic education resources and services for the chiropractic profession and the wider health care community. You’ll find a wealth of information and resources on our website in a user-friendly, and easy-to-find online environment.
Purdue University – The Graduate School
• Purdue students can pursue master's and doctoral degrees in agriculture, education, engineering, health and human sciences, liberal arts, management, pharmacy, science, technology, veterinary medicine, and interdisciplinary programs.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
• RIT offers 70 graduate programs in Art, Design, Crafts, Photography, Animation, Business, Communications, Service and Hospitality; Education, Psychology, and Human Resources; Science, Health Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics and Imaging Science; Applied Arts & Sciences; Sustainability; Computing and Information Sciences; and Engineering and Technology. Degrees offered include M. Arch., MBA, MFA, MS, MST, ME and Ph.D.
St. Mary’s College
• Whether you are delivering care to those in need or using data to make a difference in the world around you, a graduate degree from Saint Mary’s will hone your skills, deepen your knowledge, and prepare you to serve others. Here, you can choose to enter into one of three programs: Master of Science in Data Science, Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology or Doctor of Nursing Practice.
Saint Xavier University
• Saint Xavier University offers Graduate Programs in Business, Computer Science, Education, Nursing and Speech & Language Pathology.
St. George’s University
• School of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
Texas A&M University
• Dedicated to the discovery, development, communication, and application of knowledge in a wide range of academic and professional fields. Its mission of providing the highest quality undergraduate and graduate programs is inseparable from its mission of developing new understandings through research and creativity. It prepares students to assume roles in leadership, responsibility and service to society.
The George Washington University School of Business
• The GW School of Business offers the following Graduate Programs: MBA, Master of Accountancy, MS in Business Analytics, MS in Information Systems Technology, Master of Tourism Administration (including Sport Administration), MS in Project Management, MS in Finance, and many Graduate Certificates. With the GW School of Law we offer a unique MS in Government Contracts.
The New School
• The New School is a legendary university in New York City. Founded in 1919, The New School aspired to be everything the "old school" was not—open to dissenting opinions and the avant-garde in scholarship and the arts. Today students from throughout the US and around the world choose The New School for an education that requires critical analysis, active participation, and experimentation with ideas.
The Ohio State University
• Students may have their choice to study Counselor Education; Higher Education Student Affairs; School Psychology, Educational Psychology, Educational Administration; History and Philosophy of Education; Workforce Development and Education; Educational Policy; Special Education; Learning Technologies; and Quantitative, Research, Evaluation, and Measurement as options.
University of Chicago
• The University of Chicago offers more than 100 graduate and professional degrees across 12 schools and divisions.
University of Chicago Financial Mathematics Program
• Offering integrated coursework that explores theoretical and applied mathematics and the ever-evolving world of finance. Our mission is to equip our students with a solid foundation in mathematics and practical knowledge that can be applied to complicated financial models. Our students become leaders in their field; alumni have gone forth to find success at companies like JP Morgan, UBS, and Goldman Sachs.
University of Colorado Denver
• One of the nation’s top public urban research universities. We educate more than 14,000 students at CU Denver and more than 4,000 students in our research and advanced health care programs at the CU Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. On these two campuses, you can choose from more than 140 programs in 13 schools and colleges at the undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and professional health levels.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign - Labor and Employment Relations
• Top programs in Human Resources and Employment Relations. We have a Master of Human Resources and Industrial Relations (MHRIR) and Ph.D. program with coursework in compensation, I/O psychology, collective bargaining, staffing, employment law, training, HRM, international HRM, employment benefits and workplace dispute resolution.
University of Indianapolis College of Applied Behavioral Sciences
• Both traditional and innovative accredited programs in the behavioral sciences and mental health. Applied behavioral sciences programs focus on understanding human behavior in contextual environments, human diversity, social welfare policies and services, research and scientific principles. Graduate programs provide clinical applications of behavioral sciences through practicum and internship, and undergraduate programs include applied learning experiences.
University of Notre Dame
• The Master of Science in Management is an 11-month, graduate degree program for students with little to no work experience who graduated with non-business undergraduate degrees (science, engineering, liberal arts, economics, etc.). In the signature course, "Bridge to Success," students build on the knowledge they gained as undergraduates to lead to a career that fits their passions and strengths.
University of Saint Francis
• Private catholic university located in Fort Wayne, IN with graduate school opportunities in healthcare (nursing, physician's assistant, and healthcare administration), business, education, counseling, and psychology. Our graduate opportunities are a mixture of on-ground, hybrid, and on-line programs depending on the program.
• Valparaiso University also offers more than 40 graduate degree programs. After enrolling in the Valpo Graduate School, you work closely with a faculty advisor to design a plan of study to help you reach your goals. Our staff remains on hand to help you from admission through graduation, allowing students to flourish in an environment that emphasizes strong mentoring through frequent interaction with faculty.
University of Western States
• Graduate University offering programs, Doctorate of Chiropractic, MS and EdD in Sport and Performance Psychology, MS Sports Medicine, MS Exercise and Sport Science, MS Nutrition and Functional Medicine
Wheaton College Graduate School
• Founded in 1937, Wheaton College Graduate School offers advanced theological and ministry training through a variety of doctoral and master’s degrees taught by world-class faculty. Each program is designed to enhance your professional education and holistic development, as well as prepare you for effective service in your chosen field.
Xavier University – Graduate Program in Health Services Administration
• Xavier University’s graduate program in health services administration offers a rigorous curriculum that integrates both theory and practical experience. This combination fully equips its students to hold management, executive and other leadership positions in a wide range of fields including hospitals, health systems, group practice, insurance, long-term care, consulting, government and the military.